Blog & News
UAE Visa Processing Steps
- You can apply for a visa by sending an online application on official government websites or asking for an embassy to provide sufficient steps
- It is important to check the types of visas. You can consult about this with the embassy or other governmental authorities (depending on the country).
- You can pay the visa fee online. Depending on the visa, the price will be provided accordingly. Visa and MasterCard are accepted if you apply online
- Visa experts will check your application before sending it to the authorities
- The visa can be printed and provided at customs in the airport
How many types of visas are there in UAE?
- Business visa
- Student visa
- eVisa with GCC residents
- Remote work visa
- Transit visa
- Entry Permit for Patients and their Companions
- Service / 14 Days visa
- 90-Day Tourist Visa
- 30-day Tourist Visa
In order to apply for entry permits or visas, one must apply to the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship through their website. You can also apply through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA).